So the big holiday in Canada is July 1st. So we headed up there for celebration time and reunions. We drove through the night and the girls did really well. Kev did all the driving. Once we got to Canada Karen was still at work and so we just hung out at the house. Kev went in to have a nap. Jana and I fell asleep in the chair and then Danniqa joined us for a while. Then I sent Danniqa in to wake up Kevin. She went in but then I didn't hear anything so I went back to check and see what was going on and this was what I found.

She decided just to take a nap with Dad as well. It was just to dang cute.
Then this is my favorite picture of the two girls as of yet. Jana is looking up at her smiling and Danniqa has the best smile on her face. She loves her sister and is so good with her!

Then we headed off to see Kevin's grandmother. Grandma Mae
Four generation picture. The girlies, Kevin, His mom Karen and her mother Mae. It was good to see sweet Grandma Mae.
No comments:
Post a Comment