Sunday, June 9, 2013

Danniqa's Birthday

Jun 5
Danniqa's Birthday
She woke up, but her streamers were not up, because I fell asleep before she did. So she stayed in the room while I did some streamers. However, she didn't want her pictures by herself.
Her & Jana

 Danniqa & Drew. Our sweet birthday girl loves her brother and sister.
 Then Heather and I decided to stay home with the littles and send the dads and the oldest with them to Sea World. Danniqa wanted to be in Sea World on her birthday. But we wanted them to be able to do the rides. They spent all day there, but I only have four pictures of her....that is what happens when Kev is taking pictures. But at least I have four good pictures!

She was excited to pet the dolphin again, but mad at the guy who would only let her touch the tail
 Birthday Girl and her daddy
 The oldest kiddos, Danniqa and B
 Touching a starfish
 Then they came home and we let Danniqa choose were we went for dinner. She wanted Chinese food
 We came back and they went swimming for a little bit. Then we did cupcakes.



I love this little 8 year old. She is such a sweet spirit and an amazing girl that I am so grateful for in our lives. We are so excited for the choice that she has made to get baptized now that she is 8. It will be happening soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment