Drew had a tooth cut through on July 31st and then a second one a couple of days later. So buddy has two teeth. He and Jana both got sick about the same time. He was sick for several days and started refusing to nurse. So now little man is a bottle baby.
We Closed on our house on Aug 6th and we started moving in on the 8th. We still aren't done cleaning out the old place but we will finish that up this week. We are loving the extra space that we have. Though Jana is having a little of hard time adjusting. She keeps talking about "Jana's house and new house." She is doing a little better but we have had a few hard nights with the change.
Jana is talking so much more. Today I told her to go and put something in her room. Her response, " No....I drink milk first." She is so funny and cute! I love this little girl.
Once I have my house put together I will put some pictures up! We went to our new ward and it was good. I am excited to get settled here.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment