Little girl has been calling me Mah-ney instead of mommy. It was really really cute. This is no longer. I am now mum or mommy. Still cute but I think I will miss the days of the mah-ney. She cracks me up. The other day she was wanting more food and I told her she had already eaten her food. She pointed to her mouth to tell me it was gone. I told her it was in your mouth, then down your throat to your tummy and out your bum. Just giving her a little education on the digestive system. So then we were going to Walmart yesterday. While there Jana was telling me she wanted candy. I told her she already had some. She then said mouth, tummy out bum. HAHA. I started laughing and told her yep. She cracks me up. Though I must say she has been the tantrum queen the last few days. Don't know if we are going to make it through the tantrums. Luckily she usually doies something cute shortly there after.
Drew is all over the place! He rolls, turns all around and he has started to pull himself forward. He giggles and laughs. He has also started making noises that sound like ma ma and da da. It is cute. He has switched from three naps a day to two naps a day. This sometimes is a pain because I have Drew who will sleep from 10-12, Jana will sleep from 12- 2 and then Drew goes back to sleep at 2. That means I have no time without kids and I have kids sleeping ALL day.
Work has been crazy, but good. I drove over 800 miles last week finishing up visits. But I have been really blessed and have gotten some new clients.
Kevin is excited for the football season that has begun. Go Cougars!
We got enough stuff unpacked and moved out of the garage. I can now get the van in there. We don't have enough to get both cars in but we have one in. This is because we got the piano moved in yesterday. I am so happy to actually have it in my house. And it was worth the $200 to have piano movers do it. Now I feel like I can start decorating the walls.
I have a new niece! I am so excited that she made it here and that her and her mom are both doing great!
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment