Friday, August 15, 2014

Hong Kong extras

More then anything it was so fun getting to spend time with Zach and Meredith and their boys! They were so great to us. 

Atticus grabbed a hold of Royal and said, give me a hug. 

Playing in the club house




On Date night

The dress we got for Jana

Me and Cormac
 Crepes for Dinner! So yummy!





Hanging out
 The subway cars to Disneyland have Disney windows and decorations

We got up to go home. I was going on Delta and Kevin and Danniqa were going to go United. We thought they would get out and I would be stuck. The other way around happened. I made it from Hong Kong to Tokyo to LA to Salt Lake. Kevin and Danniqa went back to Zach and Meredith's for another night. Then they got out on a flight from Hong Kong to Newark New Jersey, to Ohio to SLC. It was a long day of travel both ways. I was so glad to get home to my babies! 


We were all happy to see each other again! though they had a great time without us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment