Sunday, October 31, 2010

Busy Week

Three Parties in three days. I have to say that I am ready for the down day today.

On Oct 28th Legacy Prep Academy had there Fall Festival. We went all around with Danniqa and had a very enjoyable time. We also got to see some of Danniqa's recent art work.




On the 29th Kev's friends had a Halloween Party. We stopped by his parents first. I got a kiss from a Gorilla. I was suppose to be a giant banana but decided I didn't want to dress up.






On October 30 we had a party at Grandma & Grandpa Taylor's house. We had lots of fun doing pumpkins, cookies and eating.





Trick or Treating. Makayla was a watermelon and Danniqa was spiderman

I love the Princess boots on Spiderman

Thank you to the great amounts of rain, trick or treating occurred with an umbrella.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete