Thursday, November 4, 2010
Tired
Some days I just don't know how to balance it all. It didn't help today that all I wanted to do was go back to bed and get more sleep. I haven't been sleeping well. Then you add work, housekeeping.....which is apparently the bottom of the list if you look at my house, spending time with my favorite people - Kev and Danniqa and other members of my family, and some how I just don't usually manage to get it all done. I have this slight nagging feeling it isn't going to get any easier either :). But luckily I have an amazing husband who several days a week is really good about helping out when he is home. Still I really like my bed and am excited to go and say hello to it in a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The bond between a person and their bed is the strongest in this life. Think about it - I spend more time with my bed than I do with anyone else! What a lucky thing! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love you!
I hear ya! These last 2 weeks have been killer on me too!
ReplyDelete