Christmas, Christmas! So the main part of our Christmas was Disneyland but there were still a few things under the tree. Mostly from Grandparents.
Here is our tree Christmas morning
Kevin came home from work and went right to bed. Jana and I woke up a little later and just got to hang out until it was time for Dad to wake up and go get Danniqa. So that is what we did.
Saying good morning to Dad as he is getting ready to go get the sister.

Giving grandma kisses. Greg & LeeOra came over to watch the kids open there presents and then we Skyped with Karen while she was at work. So Kev's parents got to be involved with Christmas morning. It was pretty fun to have them.
Danniqa waiting by the stairs to come in and see what Santa brought until we had Grandma Taylor on Skype.

"What mom? What am I suppose to be doing?"

All of Danniqa's loot from Christmas, at least at Dad's house.

Jana Grace rolling around trying to get to everything. Several things were very wet from her drool.
The four of us!
Then we headed down to Dad & Vicki's house. Danniqa always loves to go to Papa & Nana's house.


Jana Grace was sitting on Vicki's lap next to dad and she would start pullong on his sleeve until he would move over, then she would lay her head down on his shoulder for a minute and then start the process all over again. It was pretty cute. She was loving on Papa.
Danniqa, Dashiel and Myles

Morgan, Jack, Sausha and Kevin's foot. Getting ready to open up presents.

Giving grandma kisses. Greg & LeeOra came over to watch the kids open there presents and then we Skyped with Karen while she was at work. So Kev's parents got to be involved with Christmas morning. It was pretty fun to have them.
"What mom? What am I suppose to be doing?"
Jana Grace rolling around trying to get to everything. Several things were very wet from her drool.
Jana Grace was sitting on Vicki's lap next to dad and she would start pullong on his sleeve until he would move over, then she would lay her head down on his shoulder for a minute and then start the process all over again. It was pretty cute. She was loving on Papa.
Morgan, Jack, Sausha and Kevin's foot. Getting ready to open up presents.
(there are quite a ton of pictures that would go in all of this part, however, I will spare us all and not post them. :))
Chaser!

Asher
Jana Grace in the dress that my sister-in-law Jennie made. Isn't it adorable!


Then we did facetime with Zach, Meredith, Royal and Atticus. It was so good to talk to and see them. We sure miss them, especially during the holidays. (I kept expecting them and Dustin and Sloane to walk in. It just wasn't the same without everyone.)
Chaser!
Asher
We had a very merry Christmas. After being at Papa & Nana's we headed home. We had about and hour until Danniqa had to go back to her mom's house. So she was downstairs playing. I think one of my favorite parts of the day was at the end. Jana was in bed and I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I looked at Danniqa and said, "you should come cuddle with me." She immediately put down her toys and came and sat on the couch and cuddled with me until it was time to go. It was great. I had a marvelous holiday with family! I hope all of you had a great one as well.

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. It was great to talk to you guys and see all of Jennie's great homemade gifts. Thanks for calling us and including us.
ReplyDelete