Monday, December 26, 2011
Jana Grace
I realize I didn't do a 6 month update. The main thing for that we need to note is baby girl at her 6 month check up was 19 lbs, 13 oz which is the 95% and she was 27 3/4 inches long which is also teh 95%. So she is doing great. She is developmentally right on track. She grabs things and transfers them between hands, she is babbling tons, ps...this is really hard to do while she is sitting next to me wanting to grab the computer and me constantly. She is rolling ALL around. While we were in Disneyland she figured out two new little tricks. She has figured out how to clap. She doesn't do it on cue yet but she will clap. Also she has started making a face when she is inpatient with mom or frustrated. Here is a great picture of it....usually it has a snorting sound with it. oh how I love this little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment