Thursday, January 30, 2014

Absence

I have been a very absent blogger and I am going to apologize. I am going to try and get some old post in but that feels overwhelming so for today we are just going to start. I am going to blog a littl about my little man though.



Drew turned 1 this month! It is hard to believe in so many ways. He only had two teeth until Cheistmas day and then his two top front teeth broke through. All I could think about was "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." Before his birthday he was really starting to walk along the furniture and stand without holding on but since the 14th I now have a walker! He will choose to walk over crawling if he can.
He also cut two more teeth on his birthday and was looking quite lopsided. He cut the bottom right(if I was looking at him) and top left next to the two middle. It was a pretty cute smile.
This week he has cut the other two and isn't so lopsided. I kind of miss the toothless, gummy grin but it is still so cute. 

He is soooo busy! I can't keep up with him
He says mama and dada and dog. My favorite is when he says dog and pats his leg like I do to try and get her to come. 

He loves technology and pretends to be on the phone. Will attach thebipad and computer any chance he gets. 
He loves his sisters. He gets the biggest grin whenever Danni comes over. He is continually copying Jana and wants to be right by her doing whatever she is doing. As you can imagine this does not always go well. 
He has the best laugh and will just get giggly! 
So grateful for our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment