Drew loves food! I know that is surprising to say and all. Today was the first time inlet him keep his plate. I usually just put the food on the tray. He was fascinated. He also says "uh oh!" When things fall.
On the left you see Jana accessorize herself. So fun! And on the right we were at the library. I asked her if she wanted this book. She told me no, it was to baby. But it was for Drew and put it in he bag.
She is such a funny girl. Sometimes I laugh right away. Other times it takes me awhile because I am not happy with what just happened! But I love them.
This buddy LOVES his fuzzy blanket. Well all fuzzy blankets. If there is one out you will see him go over and lay down on it, even if for just a second.




No comments:
Post a Comment