Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blog Stalker I am

So as I was updating the blog list I realized yet again how much of a blog stalker I am. There were several I did not list that I follow and read because I don't think those people have any clue that I read their blog. This is also why I HATE private blogs. Then if I want to keep following I have to admit that I have found them without their knowledge and have been reading about their lives. And that I am unwilling to give up getting the information about their lives. Luckily all that I have asked to be included in have....so I guess they weren't to freaked out by me. I love reading old friends blogs and some times acquaintances because I love hearing about others lives. So if you are on my list and didn't know I read your blog I apologize. If you aren't on my list and want to know if i read your blog or not ask. And if I am not I will start.

No comments:

Post a Comment