Wednesday, July 28, 2010

moments

So after we finished the octopus, I feed Danni some left overs for lunch. She liked he Ramona movie so much that I found some Ramona books and we start to read it the other night. So while she was eating I asked her if she wanted me to read to her. She said yes. She finished eating but didn't want me to stop reading. So we moved into the comfy chair. I continued to read and before I knew it little missy was sound asleep in my arms as I was reading. So as I have been blogging she has been asleep in my arms. She is getting so big even in the year and a half that I have known her but I love to still hold her. It is so fun and hard to describe the emotion of having a sleeping kid in my arms. I love her and am so grateful that I get to be a part of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment