Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 24th fun

After the parade on Friday and after having not seen the girlie, she spent the night and her adn I got to go play. We started out the day by going shopping and picking up a couple of new things so we had enough clothes for Canada cause we are going shortly. Then we headed to the Bountiful park to play and eat goodies.
















































She got her face painted like a butterfly.































Danni and I went and saw the Movie "Ramona and Beezus." It was really cute. As we were leaving Danni looked at me and said, "Can we buy that movie when it comes out?" I asked her if that meant she liked it... She told me yes. We did enjoy it and I am sure we will see it again.

Danni got a big flower ballon when we were at the firework stand. They gave it to us for free. Then when we got to grandma and Bampa's house Danni took some pictures.











































































We ended the day with fireworks. Danni kept giggling whenever they were really loud. Especially the time they scared dad. Then we headed home. Danni fell asleep on the way home, she was so tired, it was a busy busy day.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment