Sunday, December 12, 2010

Danniqa's Reading

We received this email yesterday:

Dear Parents

Your student in Mrs. Pehrson's reading group has just "graduated" from Reading Mastery 1 (kindergarten level) and is now in REading Mastery 2 (first grade level). This is an exciting accomplishment for this great bunch of readers, and we are very proud fo them. Please congratulate your child for all teh progress he/she has made this year. :) Thank you for all the reading you encourage at home adn for helping them reach this point. Congrats!

Stephanie Merrill

Danniqa of course had shared this great news with us earlier in the week. She was so excited to let us know about her great job reading. On Thursday we were at Sausha's house and I read the book "The Monster at the End of the Book" to Danniqa. As soon as I was done she wanted to read it. So then she sat down next to me and began reading. I was amazed! I only had to help her with a couple of words and if I had to help her she was able to use it again without help. She did such a great job we were all in awe. We are so proud of her and how good she is doing this year. Miss Danniqa Congratulations! You are doing so good in school. We are SO proud of you and love you so much! You are doing so great!
We love you
Dad and Megan

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I know Stephanie. She used to be in the 30th ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Danniqa!!!! Great job. I am very proud of you too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete