Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sleep

It is 3 am and I am WIDE AWAKE! What is wrong with this picture. Yesterday I was not a happy camper because at 5:30am my neighbor decided that it would be a great time to use the snow blower, which went on for a half and hour. I couldn't get back to sleep. I think I slept for about 30 more minutes from 7:30-8. Tonight I went to bed at 10. Was sleeping great. Kevin came to bed at 2am. I got up to go to the bathroom and I couldn't go back to sleep. I laid there for an hour thinking of all the things I need to get done in order to leave for Canada Friday afternoon including work things. So after an hour of laying there I am now up, doing laundry and other things that need to get done. And more then anything wishing I was sound asleep in my bed.

2 comments:

  1. This is all just the preparatory stages for when you really will have to be up in the night with new baby!
    I know how you feel.............

    ReplyDelete