Saturday, January 15, 2011

I love you too!

So Thursday was a great day. We found out about the baby but even more so I heard some great words. Danniqa has mumbled she loves me on occassion but it has been quite some time since I have heard anything close to it. On Thursday night when it was time for her to head home I gave her a hug and a kiss like always and told her I love her and then I turned away. And then..... I heard "Love you too." I know I probably shouldn't be so excited about it but it just made my month. I have to admit that I even cried a little. I love this little girl so much and to hear that she knows it and loves me means the world to me. I know that she loves me and feels comfortable with me by her actions but those words are the best ever!

Just thought I would share :)

1 comment:

  1. Megan, reading this just made my day :) I am so happy for you guys and am SO glad you shared that touching little story.

    ReplyDelete