Thursday, January 27, 2011
Movements
So I think I have been feeling Baby Girl move for a little over a week but I didn't want to say definitely she was moving because I was afraid it was just gas. But definitely over the last 3 days I have been feeling her move. And tonight I was downstairs and kev was upstairs and she was moving all around. I had stuck my hand on my stomach and I could swear I could feel it on my hand. So being lazy and Kevin being two floors above me I called him on the phone and told him to come downstairs and see if he could feel her. And he was sitting there for a minute and I looked at him and I felt her move and saw his face change at the same time. I asked him did you feel that, His answer was "I think so." I told him his face had said otherwise. Then he started walking up the stairs and I heard him say something. I asked what did you say. His response was "I was just giggling." Oh how I love my husband and this little baby girl. It was fun to see how excited he was and fun to have him feel her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, that is very exciting
ReplyDelete