Wednesday, February 23, 2011

overwhelmed, worn out, run down, not enough time

So that is how I have been feeling as of late. Everyone then asks well is it the pregnancy. Well actually I have felt fairly well. Though tired. I keep getting a cold and then I let things go and don't get them done. Then I feel overwhelmed and try and get them done. I was having this conversation with my sweet sister-in-law Jennie and about how my house is a wreck most of the time. She then told me about a website that she is using. FLYlady.net. I am sure they will be looking at my blog now. I went on and read some about what they do and have now signed up. Do I still feel overwhelmed.....yes, worn out.....yea, not enough time.....some days. But at least I am starting to feel like there may be hope at the end of the tunnel?....maybe :)

My kitchen sink has now been clean for two days. This may not be a big accomplishment to many of you. But for me it is huge. I could let someone in my house and not be embarrased if they needed to use either of my bathrooms or wanted to go into my kitchen. That is not always the case. So though it has only been a couple of days. I am grateful for those couple of days and am working on keeping it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment