Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 years

Two years ago tomorrow Kevin and I went on our first date. :) Here is what I blogged about it. Don't laugh to much...or do :)


"So I signed up for Eh*rm0ny and had my first date from it last week. Sorry I didn't blog sooner but I went on vacation. So he was a super sweet guy. In our emails beforehand he had asked a lot of my favorites. So he showed up at the door with gerber daisies....my favorite flowers. He opened all the doors for me and led me in the rooms etx. He was a perfect gentleman. It was really great. But I am not sure what I think....so I don't know whether I should go out with him again or not. I haven't decided. So we went out to dinner and then a movie, he took me to Bride Wars, definitely trying to win points. Then as we were leaving the movie he rubbed his eye and lost his contact. He found it for a second and then lost it again. It wasn't even like I could really assist him in looking for it because it fell into his lap. AWKWARD! so then he couldn't really see and was trying to drive. So I told him I would run him home so he could get his glasses and then he could drive me home. He finally agreed cause he couldn't see. SO I ended up driving him home to Bountiful and then he drove me back. So it was kind of humorous. He wanted to kiss me at least I think so, but I wasn't there so he kissed me ont the forehead. He was a super nice guy and I had a good time but I don't know that I feel it. Oh the joys.....nice guy, great date, not really sure. So I think I am done....dang."


Luckily my roommates and friends said give it another try and I did. He is an amazing man who I am eternally grateful to have in my life.

PS when I was on my trip for the week he called and text messaged me. Later I figured out that I was just freaked out because he was so good and nice and I didn't know what to do with a guy being so nice to me. Now I love it and tell him all the time how grateful I am for him and how lucky I feel.

2 comments:

  1. I actually remember reading about this on your old blog when it happened! Responsive, nice men are THE BEST!! I'm so glad you found one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I can't believe it has been two years.
    2. I can't believe the flood of memories that hits me when I think about that time. And about hearing that story for the first time.
    3. I can't believe I was the one saying that if you don't feel it you shouldn't go out with him again - sorry, Kev! I didn't know you!
    4. I was the one you were on vacation with! Man, I had a BLAST!
    5. I am so, so happy for you and Kev.

    ReplyDelete