Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Treat & Calendar
I am really bad about updating our home calendar. Sometime the month is two or three behind. As Danniqa has been learning more about the calendar she has decided that it is her job to update it each month. YEAH! So we just make sure we tell her what day it starts on and off she goes. Then we tell her what day people's birthdays are on. She is great!
Making some yummy pink rice crispy treats in the shape of hearts.... oh yes with Candy on them. Kev came home and asked where I had learned to do that...... from my mom I replied. He then asked well yea but with the candies. Again....from my mom. For those of you who didn't know my mom would make Rice Crispy treats into many many different shapes for holidays. Many times these shapes had some candy goodness mixed in. Thanks mama because miss Danniqa sure loved putting the candy in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My favorite cookie recipe is your moms. I have a copy of the 3rd ward cookbook that was made about 15 years ago and your mom's cookie recipe is by far the best! I think of her whenever I make cookies
ReplyDelete