Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby update

So I went to Dr. Laine today. Have I mentioned I love my doctor. My iron is low and my blood pressure is high again. So now I have to take iron pills....sorry to all of those who don't want to read this next part. Everyone who I have talked to about this is telling me to be ready for the constipation.....ugh! Also I have to start taking my blood pressure every day again.

Dr. Laine wants me to go in for an ultrasound again next week to check the baby's growth, then see her again the next week. I also have to do another 24 hour urine sample. I will definitely make sure th lid is on tight each time this time. Then when I go in next she will tell me if I can travel or not. Also after that visit I am going to have to start going in for weekly non-stress test. Plus see Dr. Laine again in two weeks and then start seeing her every week.

To say the least I wasn't thrilled to learn all of this. However, I am grateful for a doctor how is proactive and wants to make sure that if anything starts to go wrong she catches it quickly or stops it from happening. Though the thought of getting to go to my doctor's office twice a week doesn't thrill me. It will be okay and I have great people who love me and keep reminding me of this. My doctor told me to try and get my stress down and all of this just stresses me more.

All will be well........right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment