Monday, March 28, 2011
The Day
So today definitely did not go as I had planned. There is a bunch of information that most of you don't want to know. But I got to spend sometime at my OB's office making sure everything is okay. Baby girl and I are both good and I just get to start a new medication. We also got to see her on the Ultrasound. This little girl is one stubborn child already. They still weren't able to see everything that they wanted to see. She was laying on her stomach again, which then her spine casts shadows on everything. They said from everything they could see she looks great. And my blood pressure isn't effecting her growth. I have been working hard to get my blood pressure down. I have been getting up in the morning and doing Yoga Mama (Thank you Julie for the DVD) and then doing relaxation stuff from my hypnobirthing class in at night. It seems to be working a little bit. I do have to say that things happen with the body while pregnant that you never wanted, also there is no longer any private areas of the body. Oh well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment