I wasn't the most exciting person to be with. And my sweet husband decided to point out that I had started to waddle some, wasn't thrilled with that comment since I was very sore and uncomfortable that night for some reason. But I was actually quite entertained. I didn't know tons of his songs but he puts on a GREAT show. And I had a more enjoyable time then I thought I was going to have :)
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Bon Jovi
From the minute Kevin found out that Bon Jovi was coming to town he kept talking about it. So for Valentine's Day I surprised him with tickets. They definitely weren't the best seats but he got to go. We went to dinner first :)
Then headed over. We were in the upper bowl. I have to admit I was not really excited to go to the concert. I was really tired and didn't feel like either standing all night or sitting in those lovely chairs. But I went. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment