Friday, January 20, 2012
Crawling, Crawling crawling
So I don't have a picture or movie yet. Every time I tried to get one she would fall to her tummy and army crawl and then I would wait for a while and she would stop. Hopefully I will get a video in the next few days. But yes as of Thursday the 19th Miss Jana Grace is a crawler! I am excited but not all at the same time. I already thought she was pretty fast and furious when army crawling. Now we are just out of luck. With this she has also started throwing little fits when I pull her away from something she has worked to get to. She throws herself on her back and archs it and yells at me. So it is really fun! Love this little girl and the fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment