I was sitting here with Karen, Kevin's mom trying to convince her that Jana Grace looks like her dad. So I pulled up these two pictures.
Kevin
Jana Grace. I think they look like each other especially around the eyes.

Jana Grace. I think they look like each other especially around the eyes.
Then I pulled up a picture of me. Maybe should have found a different one....
because I lost. She said she looks just like me and that if this picture of me didn't show the age she would think it was Jana Grace. Do you agree? :)Also little girl figured out how to wave yesterday night. She was waving to people even in Walmart today. It is pretty cute

Major fail Meg. She is your twin!! So darling!!
ReplyDeleteI think she has your face shape and smile, but I still see a TON of Kevin in her. Jack agrees.
ReplyDelete