Friday, January 20, 2012

Sitting up

On Monday the 16th little girl figured out how to get from laying on the floor to sitting up. She was so proud of herself. She is so cute.

Also I realize we have hit the time of unknown injuries. Or all of a sudden she will have a bump or bruise and I am not sure how she got it. She is army crawling and rolling everywhere and so I noticed this morning she had a huge scrape and bruise on her second chin. I have no idea how she got it. She is getting so big.

On Saturday the 14th I had her in her crib as I was cleaning her room and I look over and she is standing up?!!? She had figured out how to pull herself up. Time to lower the crib. She didn't know how to get herself back down though and so she just let go and fell and hit her head. She wasn't to happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment