Thursday, February 9, 2012
Coke
Last night I started doing the dishes and Kevin was getting Jana Grace cleaned up. I hear him start coughing but was working with Danni on the dishes so didn't look over. When he stops coughing I hear him say "Jana Grace!" When I turn around he is taking a Cole can from her hands and I see a great amount of it down the front of her. Apparently he had already taken the tray off her high chair when he began to cough which made it so she could reach further. Kevin went into the other room while coughing and she made a grab for it. So may daughter has now had her first taste of soda. She is a crafty bugger. Also when dad was watching her yesterday she crawled through the chair that is down to block her and started up the stairs. She is faster and smarter then I sometimes give her credit for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment