So little girl is completely done nursing. It has been an interesting mix of emotions. Nursing was super easy for me. Never painful or challenging. I have only been nursing her twice a day for a long time but we are now done.
I was never one of those moms who felt like it was the most amazing thing in the world, and I wasn't one who hated it. I just did it because that is what you do and it felt like it was the best thing for our family. Yet strangely now that it is done it feels almost like a loss in my life. If that makes any sense at all. I still hold my baby close and feed her with a bottle but it is different.
I know that nursing was great but I also felt like it was time to be done. Just found it interesting that I would kind of miss it when I felt pretty indifferent while I was doing it.
That is all.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment