Wednesday, February 15, 2012

play time

On Friday the 10th Danniqa had a play date with her best friend Bridget. We did a craft I had seen on Pinterest. I let the girls decided what order they wanted their crayons in. Then I hot glued them down and the hair dryer came out to melt them. It was great fun. The one thing I would say to anyone who decides to do this is make sure you have a large area covered with newspaper or something because as you move the hair dryer back and forth, wax splatters. But it was still fun.


Then another idea I found on pinterest was to use stuffed animals to make a zoo. Danniqa has a TON of stuffed animals. So Bridget and her went downstairs and arranged the animals all over the basement. Then we made a sign with the name of their zoo. I gave them all sorts of names but they ended up naming it Hogle Zoo. For those of you not aware of this that is the name of the Zoo in Salt Lake. Then Kevin, Jana and I paid to enter.



They also made signs with the names of the animals like you would see at the zoo. They had a great time. We also had a picnic in the zoo while watching a movie.





And not to worry there were tons of treats. We love when Bridget comes to play. It is always a ton of fun.


I love the fact that Mickey Mouse and Curious George were in the zoo.


1 comment:

  1. What did you glue the to? So cool. I love the naked picture of Jana. She is so fat!!!!

    ReplyDelete