Jana's birthday is June 4th but we decided to celebrate on the 3rd. She woke up to find a balloon from her Grandma Taylor. She loved it and didn't want to stop playing with it.
She wore this cute dress that Grandma LeeOra gave her.
After church we went to Grandpa & Grandma LeeOra's for a party.
Auntie Lissa and Grandma Taylor were there.
And lots of other people. However, I am really really sad that I don't have more pictures to show you. Because the next day we left for Hong Kong. And while there the camera was either stolen or lost. But all of a sudden it was gone. I wanted to cry. We had some great presents of everyone that came, dinner, presents and little girl eating her cake. She had cake all over her face, in her hair and up her nose. Then we gave her a bath in the sink to clean her off. It was a great party with lots of fun. We were so grateful for all of our family that came over to celebrate Miss Jana Grace with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment