Thursday, June 14, 2012

Splash Pad

Today we went to the Splash Pad out in Foxboro with our neighbors. I don't think I have ever had Jana at a true splash pad though she has been in plenty of water and most of the places have at least one spray thing there. We get there and she was so excited.

Look mom, Water!
 But then she wouldn't even get close to it. A drop would hit her in the face and she would take off.
 But unfortunately for her, she got stuck in the middle. She walked in when the water was off and then it was back.
 So she decided to go ahead a play a little.
 I am such a mean mom. Whenever she would be playing with a spot where the water comes out. I would pull the camera at and hope that it would turn on.....but they came on slow so she could get out of the way.
 (Blogger turned some of my photos and I can't get them to turn back.) But she got a little braver as time went on.
 Her and Brindi had a lot of fun. They would follow each other around.

2 comments:

  1. that swimsuit!!! what is that swimsuit!!! so stinkin cute. i love watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her swimming suit! Esther is sitting here looking at these pictures with me and keeps saying, "Jana cute!". I agree.

    ReplyDelete