Saturday, June 16, 2012
New words
Little girl surprises me. She says dog and the makes dog sounds. And two nights ago we were at Kev's dad's home. Kev came in and pointed to Jana and said "that sounds like Danniqa." I thought he was saying she sounded like Danniqa. LeeOra thought the same thing. Then Jana said something and I swore she was saying Danniqa's name. LeeOra looked at me and said, that sounds like she said Danniqa. Kev then let me know that he already told me that. Opps. She said it three or four more times and even for Aunt Melissa. Then yesterday she didn't say it at all. We now have Danniqa Wednesday at 9 am until Friday at 8:30pm for the summer. So she has been use to seeing her sister the last few mornings. This morning I went to get her from her bed and the first thing out of her mouth "da di ta". She definitely loves her sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment