So a lot of these have been on Facebook this month. But I wanted to put them up on here. This is just a lot of little pictures through the month.
Ah mom, can you make her stop squishing me.
Hanging out with Dad
First smile caught on camera. Though as my sister informed me he looks drunk. :)
Meeting Aunt Debi
She was having a rough day. I told her to go sit in the chair until she calmed down. Now whenever she is having a hard time she runs to the chair. When she stops crying she gets off.
Fell asleep on mom at 10:00am. So she got to take her nap on the couch.
Nap time with Daddy-o
Danniqa and Jana watching Doc McStuffins on the Ipad.
Bedhead! She wakes up many days with crazy bed head but this one amazed me.
Me & my girlie
Laying on me watching cartoons while I feed Drew.
New swimsuit. She was crying because her dad brought her upstairs to show me and she wanted to stay downstairs with her sister.
She really likes to hug and kiss him. Many times he is not a fan.
Wanted to hold him.
And love him. Shortly after this picture she acted like she was going to push him off. I asked, "Are you done?" and she said yea.
She was doing gymnastics to try and get to my elbow
Doggie, bink and elbow.....one tired little girl.
He was fussy and wouldn't calm down. Finally I put him over my leg and he passed out.
If anyone knows little Jana Grace they know she likes to pinch. She pinches elbows and knuckles almost all the time. She has since she was super tiny. She tries to pinch Drew sometimes also. But we stop her from them. Here she is with and elbow. :)
Eating food.....
I went and opened the fridge and I saw a tomato with a big bite out of it. Okay little girl....


























No comments:
Post a Comment