Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Little bits

Little bits and pieces I want to remember.....or maybe not.

Changing little boys diapers is a different then changing a little girls. You have to be ready. So when Drew as two weeks old I was changing his diaper. I was checking his circumcision to make sure things were healing correctly and then next thing I know I am being peed on. Not only am I being peed on but it hit in my mouth! All of Kev's family was over and they started laying as I quickly covered Drew , grabbed a baby wipe and proceeded to wipe my tongue, face, hair and couch which all had urine on them.....GROSS! However, if I had been watching it happen to someone else I would have been laughing.

Jana loves her little brother. Whenever it is time to leave we get Drew in the carseat and get Jana ready to go. She then proceeds over and acts like she is trying to pick up Drew's carseat. I have to remind her that she is little and I will get it.

This week I ventured to the grocery store with the two kids by myself. I got Jana in the cart and the grabbed Drew from his carseat and put him in the moby wrap that I had on. I walked over to Jana and started pushing the cart. She started crying and pointing to the car and calling for Drew. I then realized I had always taken the carseat out with him and she was afraid I had left m. I quickly pulled the wrap aside and showed her that I had Drew. She smiled and was fine after that. Good to know Jana will never let me forget our little man. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these stories. And I may have laughed at your expense just imagining the fountain...

    ReplyDelete