Thursday, February 14, 2013

Independent Little Miss

Little Jana Grace is super independent. I love it and hate it all at the same time.

Examples from today:

Good--
This morning I was awakened as I heard little girl coming out of her room. However, it was much noiser then normal. I asked her what she was doing. She came in carrying baby wipes (the noise, they were hard for her to carry) and a diaper. She looks at me hands it to me and tells me she is stinky.

other --
About an hour later I was feeding Drew and was still upstairs. Jana left the room and I thought she was in her room....no she was not. She had gone downstairs, gotten into the fridge, pulled out the block of cheese and had brought it back up to me asking for "cheese".

I remember my mother saying at one point. "I raised exactly what I wanted and my worse nightmare, independent children." I now understand this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment