Sunday, April 7, 2013
Family Scrapbook
So I scrapbook. I do this digitally, which makes it so much easier. I use the program memory mixer and I love the product that I get. I have 2008-2011 done and printed. I have books for Danniqa that are birth - 4 yrs, 4-5, and 5-6 done and printed. I have 6-7 done but not printed and I have Jana's first year done but not printed. I got so far behind on 2012 though. I realized early in the week that I only had done to June of 2011. (The kids books go from birthday to birthday and the family one goes the calendar year.) So this week I have been working on it and I am now up to October. It takes so much work but I love them. My kids love them and they are great to be able to look through! So I will keep plugging along and get caught up. Get the girls caught up for this year, since it is almost time to be done with another year and also get Drew's started. Luckily by doing it digitally I can do the pages in the family one and then pull the pages into other books so I don't have to make 4 books, just one with some changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment