Thursday April 3
Danni was really excited to go to the Dinosaur museum. We had an annual pass a couple of years ago but haven't done it in a while. We decided it would be fun to do again, now we just have to use it.
Dad & Danni headed into the museum.
We took the stroller in this time to make it a little easier
This is in the discovery area at the front. They change what kind of things they have there. Right now it was about listening and different sounds.
I took Jana into the other part for a minute. I was trying to get her close enough to touch the bone. She wanted nothing to do with it and was pushing away from it with her foot.
Look that cute face!
This is a sound tunnel. You had to walk as quietly as possible.
vibrations
This is how Drew spent the time at the museum.
Danni trying to get her to touch it.... not having it.
Sitting in dinosaur foot prints.
Jana saying "choo, Choo." I couldn't figure out why she kept doing the train sound and sign all throughout the dinosaurs. Then it dawned on me....Dinosaur train. We watch that on television and it is her only reference to dinosaurs. So she just kept saying choo choo all throughout.
The kiddos.
Jana loves water and so when she saw the erosion table she was excited.
Dirty bum
However, She did not like the sand on her hands. She doesn't like her hands being dirty most of the time.
Girlies
Acting scared!
Running away
Digging for dinosaur bones
We had a ton of fun. The girls were so cute and Drew slept the whole time. I woke him up right before we left to feed him before heading home. It was a great day.

I love the story about Jana saying choo-choo. Also, you are so pretty in the picture where you're holding Drew.
ReplyDelete