Jana is saying new words and phrases all of the time. But the one that Danniqa and I have been laughing about that started yesterday goes like this. We ask, "Jana can I help you with ______?" Jana. "No, I got." This is what she has been saying to us for the last two days. No, I got.
Then today Kev was taking the girls out for a little daddy daughters date time. I told her she was going to go get food, her response, huh. But then I said you are going to get ice cream. Her face got excited and her eyebrows went up and she said huh. but with a very different face. Danniqa and I just started laughing.
Jana keeps us all on our toes and keeps us laughing.
I was talking to my sister. Her little girl was born in July and weighs about 16 lbs. After talking to me on facetime and looking at little man (how is getting chunky monkey) she was asking how much he weighs. I said I don't know, but then went and weighed him. Born in January 15.6 lbs. I am sure he will be passing up Nora in weight very shortly. We love our little buddy.
We have had Danniqa with us since Tuesday. It has been so fun to have her here with us. She did not want to go back to mom's house tonight. She likes surprising Jana in the mornings and holding both of the kids. she is such a sweetheart.
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What funny little monkeys! :)
ReplyDelete