Friday, October 25, 2013

9 months

Oct 14
Drew turned 9 months
Were has the time gone! I can not believe my baby is 9 month old. He has tried to crawl on his knees a couple of times but still prefers to crawl on his belly
He LOVES food. He will scream and holler at me if I don't feed him fast enough
He laughs! This cute belly laugh.
He has started to play with his sisters. He will attack them. If I am on the floor he will come over and attack me as well.
He got a dog and he attacks her too. He is fascinated with her, she isn't such a fan
He loves to be outside.
He still only has 2 teeth
He cries when we leave him alone in a room, he wants to be with everyone else.
He has figured out how to pull himself up. He pulls himself up in the pack n'play but then doesn't know how to sit back down and so will just cry.



We had his 9 month appointment a week after. He weighs 27 lbs and is 29 inches. He is off the charts for weight and in the 80% for height.

(I wanted to do his October pictures in a pumpkin like I did with Jana. However, I didn't want to find that BIG of a pumpkin to carve and put him in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment