Friday, October 25, 2013

HeeHaw Farms

Oct 19
After being home for two days without leaving the house (because we had the stomach flu) we decided it was time to get out. After visiting my grandparents we headed down to HeeHaw farms. It was so much fun. 

So excited to go in.




Isn't this farmer cute....hahah




 She loves petting all of the animals.

 We love the big white slide! As soon as Jana got done she would be running back up to the top.





 They have the little animal train. I posted a picture of Kevin with Jana on the train on facebook. My brother wrote "That is a dad that loves his daughter." I would have to agree!


 Hay Ride out to the corn maze.



 The line to ride the horses was really long. So while I stood in line the kids played on the hay maze.



 Feeding some of the goats.


 Horse Ride




 They had a new slide this year. The kids loved it. Kevin wasn't so sure.



 Then we were trying to go out to the pumpkin patch but while waiting in line we had to distract her. So we did these pictures.


 But she had an ultimate MELTDOWN! So I hauled her out to the van and Danni and Kevin to Drew down the big slide.

Overall it was a really good day!

1 comment: