Saturday, October 12, 2013

bits n pieces

Just some bits n' pieces over the last couple of days.
These two.... Jana would be sitting on top of Danniqa if she could. She LOVES her sister
 She found mom's shoes and were loving them
 Drew wore his costume to Danniqa's art show. Our cute little cowardly lion
 Jana was not happy when it was time to leave the art show and Grandpa was going home and Danniqa was not coming with us. So Grandpa told her that he would come over. She was so happy.

 Took Jana out with me this morning for a walk. Look at the bed head (picture was taken in the car window)
 She was so cute sitting in the back of the car. She makes so many faces.



 Then Drew crawled for the first time today. He did it twice and then stopped and went back onto his belly. But he was pretty cute.



Then tonight -
Jana was cuddled up on my lap tonight and kept saying something over and over to me. It sounded like "mommy, stinky otter," which I knew wasn't right. Finally I figured it out she was saying "mommy, keep me forever." I told her I would keep her forever. Love my little girl!
 
I love all three of my kiddos! So grateful to be a mom. 

1 comment: