Friday, August 20, 2010

Canada Day 2

Sorry this is taking so long. My crazy computer is getting so SLOW! I think before to long i am going to want a new computer but for now.... it just takes forever.
We were really glad that everyone made it to Calgary because we headed to Calaway park the first day.
Karen & Becky on the Merry-go-round

My hubby and Me


We were in a strawberry going around and around. It was Amy, Danni and I. They kept saying faster, faster.... then I would do it and get really sick and have to stop. But they had fun.

Becky and Brad

This is the face that I got most often that day from Miss Danniqa.

We got really really wet on the bumper boats.

See!

Cousins

All 6 cousins together. This doesn't happen often.


Amy in a plane


Adam & Billy loved this ride. It was new this year. The minute they got off they jumped back in line.




Driving a car. The kids all waited for the color of car they wanted.


My Family






























No comments:

Post a Comment