We have gone to Hogle Zoo many times and I really enjoy it. However, when I go to other Zoos such as Calgary Zoo I am reminded that Hogle is so tiny. So off we went to Calgary!

They have a Dinosaur area. This year they actually had added dinosaurs that move. It was pretty fun.


The group, other then me, yes Kev looks like he is on a toilet. :)

Grandma and gang

Danni was pretty tired, the girls just couldn't make themselves go to sleep. So she was refusing to get in the picture. But here are the others.



They wanted to ride on an elephant.

They were feeding the Tigers while we were there.

Adam finally became Danni's friend this day. She couldn't stop playing around and chasing. They had fun.

Its an elephant caravan

They have a butterfly pavillion. They will just come and land on you.

They had HIPPOS!
No comments:
Post a Comment