Oh course my family but really what I want to blog about it Dough Girl. This is a marvelous cookie store in downtown SLC. If you have not taken the time to go there you are truly missing out.
http://doughgirl.com/
Here is their website. You must go and check them out. I enjoy them immensely and when I am having a bad day they can definitely make me smile. My favorite is the MARGO.... but I enjoy many of the others as well.
Also I am grateful for the memory mixer program. I purchased this a few years ago at memorymixer.com and it has made my scrapebooking world much easier. I have posted a link to one of the books that I have done. I posted it on snapfish. But I get them printed in a hard bound book and they are wonderful.
Just thought I would share.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment