Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3 months


Jana Grace and her cousig Atticus
I realized that between spending Labor day at my dad's and heading to Canada I didn't get a 3 month post down. And since this is basically my journal I figured I better get it in.

3 Months -

-I am holding my head up completely on my own.
- I giggle and laugh.
- I smile all of the time
- The person that I smile the most for is my sister
- I love to talk and jabber away.
- I love to lay on the floor
- I have completely discovered my hands. I love to just move them around and look at them.
- I still grab on to things with my toes. My sister likes to put things in them and see if I will hold on. The other day she put a noodle in my toes and I held on. Mom told her to stop putting food in my toes. I just laughed.
- I love bath time. I will just kick and smile.
- I love being outdoors. Grandma LeeOra will sit on teh porch and rock me and it is my favorite.
- I am a good traveler.
- Aunt Sausha weighed me and I weigh 15 lbs. I have gained 4 lbs in a month! Oh my mom's milk is doing well.
- I like tummy time and will try and get my toys.
- My favorite thing right now is my right fist. I love to put it in my mouth. I will even knock my pacifier out to suck on my fist. Mom doesn't like this and is always removing my hand.
- I am grabbing at things and everything MUST go into my mouth.
- I still wake up several times a night but I go right back to sleep.
- I am a very happy baby.

Oh how we love this little girl. She is so fun and cute. She is usually smiley and happy. She does have fussy times but we survive it. She is so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment