Sausha and Esther came over to visit the other day. Esther LOVES Batman. So Sausha was showing her a small clip on the Ipad. Then when we took it away she kept trying to find it again. I also was making some hair flowers and bows. The one Esther is wearing is one that I made. It was fun to have them come over.
On Wednesday Kevin, Danniqa, Me and baby Jana all went to the Davis Rec center and went for a swim. It was really the first time little girl went swimming. She loved it. I figured she would as she loves to be in the water. She just kicked and splashed as we went around the lazy river and then sat in the water.
On Thursday I went down to Cedar City for work. I left the little girl with Kev. They both survived. :)
On Friday Danniqa had Parent Teacher conference. Here is a picture that she had drawn during art that was up on the wall.
Danniqa is is Miss Krall's class. We knew that she would have great things to say about Danniqa but it is still great to hear it. Miss Krall said that Danniqa is a great example to others in the class. She answers all of the questions and is usually one of the first to do what is asked. Also Danniqa is now at Second grade level for all of the subjects. So even in the last month she has moved up to 2nd grade in Math and Spelling. She is doing wonderful. Not a big surprise. She has all A's as of right now.
Then Danniqa and I did a little fun baking treat. We took green chocolate and melted and put in into skeleton molds. Then made a brownie. Let the chocolate set up, popped it out of the molds
Saturday Kevin's stepsister's son got married. So we went to the sealing at the Salt Lake Temple. Rusty Kev's other step-sister was nice enough to watch baby girl. Then I dropped Kev off and he went to sleep. We had a luncheon and reception. It was a beautiful but busy day.

No comments:
Post a Comment