Jana did really well. I was hoping they would have two guns and do it at the same time. However, they did not. So we did one, I cuddle her because she was crying. She calmed down and then we did the other one. She started to cry but then they showed her a mirror, and she saw this cute little baby and started to laugh and smile. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was afraid it was going to be.
Earlier that day 9/10/11 I was at the dump with my mother-in-law and I stepped down. The minute I step down I knew I was in trouble. I didn't scream or cry I was more just shocked. I said I just stepped on a nail and I picked my foot up with a board attached. Karen pulled it out of my foot and we saw six nails and blood. My foot as been pretty sore but it is doing fine.
Oh the joys!

No comments:
Post a Comment