Friday, September 2, 2011

Cousins

Last year my brother Zach and his family moved to China. They came back to visit this summer and we were so excited to see them. Zach went back a while ago and Meredith and the boys are leaving this week. I am really sad to see them go. So I went down to my Dad's house to visit with Meredith and the boys yesterday and I will be spending most of the weekend with them. We decided to take some pictures of the boys and I am sure we are going to be taking a lot more over the weekend with all of the cousins.

Here is Atticus and Jana. Atticus was born 3 days before Jana. He is sitting in a dip but he is actually longer then her. She is definitely chubbier, and heavier when you hold them.
This is Royal and Atticus! Oh how I love these boys! Aren't they so cute.

Here is Royal holding Jana. He had heard us talking about how she weighed more then Atticus and so he wasn't sure if he wanted to hold her or not because she may be to heavy for him. He had to assure him that she didn't weigh that much and that he would be fine. Royal is four. Oh were does the time go, I can't beleive he is that old.









No comments:

Post a Comment