Friday, March 16, 2012

Aquarium

I was feeling like I hadn't seen my sister in a while so Wednesday I went down to hang out with her. We took the girls on a walk over to my Aunt Debi's bakery in Daybreak and got some yummy goodies. I love Debi's bakery. If you are ever down in Daybreak area you MUST go to Swirly Girls. Then we went over to the Aquarium. Our aquarium isn't the greatest, but they are getting ready to make a bigger, better one during the next year which I am excited about.


Esther Loved the fish!

Jana loved her bottle! And all the people she got to look at.
My cute sister Sausha and her daughter Esther. PS I am really sad they are moving to Denver soon, but glad that it is only Denver and not say.... China.... like other members of my family :)





She did get out to see the Penguins and enjoyed watching them for a minute





Overall it was a fun day and I got to spend time with some of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment